LILY OF LUMLEY at Lumley Castle
Location: Lumley Castle
Lumley Castle holds a secret. For centuries the halls and passageways have been said to be haunted by Lily Of Lumley. You and your team are here to investigate the haunting and solve the mystery. A previous investigator has disappeared, people at the castle speak of an ancient curse and the cries of a young woman can be heard behind the old stone walls. Work your way through ancient rooms, find Lily, free her from the curse and Escape a deadly fate!
Lily of Lumley is our latest game from Escape Rooms Durham. Situated inside the 600 year old Lumley Castle, the game is the only one of it's kind in the UK. No expense has been spared at creating a truly immersive and thrilling Escape experience.
Max Players: 7
2 Players: £56 (£28 per person)
3 Players: £81 (£27.00 per person)
4 Players: £96 (£24 per person)
5 Players: £105 (£21.00 per person)
6 Players: £114 (£19 per person)
7 Players: £126 (£18 per person)
OFF PEAK DISCOUNT - Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday (Excluding Bank Holidays and December 24th - 3rd January)
Only available when booking directly through Escape Rooms Durham website, phone or in person.
Your Off Peak discount is automatically applied to applicable games.
2 Players: £56 (£28.00 per person)
3 Players: £75 (£25.00 per person)
4 Players: £90 (£22.50 per person)
5 Players: £100 (£20.00 per person)
6 Players: £108 (£18.00 per person)
7 Players: £112 (£16.00 per person)
* This game is LOCATED AT LUMLEY CASTLE, Chester-Le Street, County Durham - Off Junction 63 of the A1(M)
* The game is NOT a horror game, although the game does feature darkness and 'ghostly effects' which may unsettle younger players.
* This game features themes of ghosts and curses.
* This game is fully wheelchair accessible, however, the castle is over 600 years old and as such has uneven floors and low ceilings.
* This game has low ceilings